Numis Securities Limited is a leading independent investment banking and institutional stockbroking business. It is the trading subsidiary of Numis Corporation Plc, whose shares are quoted on AIM, a market of the London Stock Exchange.
Our focus on high quality companies quoted in the UK, and their investors, has seen us go from strength to strength. Numis research and execution services are widely recognised as exceptional. For the last five years, Numis has been rated in the top three in the Extel survey for small capitalisation UK stocks. In 2013 Numis has been voted top ranked UK Mid & Small Cap brokerage by both institutions and companies and in the main Pan-European survey, Numis was voted no.3 UK Broking firm (see Thomson Reuters Extel survey).
Thomson Reuters Extel Results 2013
Vote from Fund Managers
- 1st Construction UK Small & Mid Cap Research;
- 1st Financials UK Small & Mid Cap Research;
- 1st Insurance UK Small & Mid Cap Research;
- 1st Leisure & Gaming UK Small & Mid Cap Research;
- 1st Media UK Small & Mid Cap Research;
- 1st Technology UK Small & Mid Cap Research;
- 2nd Alternative Investment Funds UK Small & Mid Cap Research;
- 2nd Mining UK Small & Mid Cap Research;
- 3rd Healthcare UK Small & Mid Cap Research;
- 2nd Corporate Broking UK Small & Mid Cap;
- 2nd Sales UK Small & Mid Cap.
We now have impressive research, sales, trading, broking, capital raising and corporate finance capabilities in 15 sectors, including building & property, chemicals, engineering, life sciences, media, metals & mining, new energy & emissions, non-life insurance, oil & gas, retail, speciality & other financials, smaller companies, support services, technology and travel & leisure.
Numis has a relentless focus on serving its clients well. We have worked hard to attract and keep our clients, investing in talented and committed people to help us. This has driven sustained growth in the business.